Ever wanted to use a small fragment of audio you found on YouTube but had no idea how to do it without a microphone and a recording device? Need a snippet of sound for your assembly but just can’t find the right audio without a whole lot of other rubbish? This tutorial is aimed firstly at showing you how to convert a Youtube video to an audio file (mp3 format) and then secondly how to take a snippet of that audio.
PART ONE – Converting YouTube video to audio mp3 format
4. Click convert video and wait for it to be converted
5. Click download.
PART TWO – Making a snippet from the audio
1. Open up an audio cutter such as mp3cut.
2. Upload the file you want to cut. (Open file)
3. Once the file is opened drag the ends in to where you want the file to be cut.
4. If you want a smooth fading in and out make sure you slide the fade in and fade out buttons across the top.
5. Click cut.
6. Click download.
Let me know in the comments if you found this tutorial useful.