SETTING UP THE LISTENING POST
2. Search the app store for a QR reader app and add to your ipad.
CREATING YOUR QR CODE DOCUMENT
1. Copy the url of the image, video or audio file you want the QR code to point/link to.
2. Paste the url into the url box on a QR code creator website such as QR stuff.
3. Wait for the QR code to be generated and then either save the jpg or use the snipping tool to copy/screenshot the code.
4. Insert the QR code into the document you will be using to print the codes (ie Word/Publisher). If you’ve saved a jpeg insert the picture. If you used the snipping tool you can copy and paste the image in.
5. Once your QR codes are all ready print out the document.
USING YOUR QR CODE DOCUMENT
2. Position the camera square over the QR code you want to read.
3. Once the QR reader reads the code it will load up your content. If it’s a YouTube video simply press play to get started.
I hope this tutorial has been useful. If there’s anything I haven’t explained clearly enough let me know and I will add it. Thanks and good luck with setting up your listening post.